Friday, September 12, 2008

Sarah Palin vs. Charlie Gibson and Barack Obama vs. Bill O'reily

I think these interviews are getting comical. Or at least it would be comical if there was not so much at stake. Namely, the direction of our country.

Okay, I will say again, I am a republican. I have been a fan of McCain forever. However, I believe in fairness. So, when I watched the sandbagging process going on by Charlie Gibson when interviewing Sarah Palin, I say this because of his indifferent even rude demeanor and it is not professional to not clarify your questions (what do you think Bush's doctrine means ?) , my "let's be fair" side remembered watching Bill O'Reily interrogate, interrupt and pumel Obama in his interview last week. The only explanation for the change in personality from Mr. Gibson is that ABC wanted to see if they could scare her and she needs to be prepared for those sorts of things. So, does Mr. Obama.

I don't have a problem with Barack Obama I just have a problem with the "doctrine" of the Democrats. I look at politics in a purely financial way and I think social issues unless they are against our constitution should be left up to the states. You may say well it hasn't worked with the Republicans in office now. Well, what I say to that is Bush did not implement those ideals. I will be blunt, he is corrupt. And so with people who actually carry out our laws, I believe our country will be better with true Republican ideals. Think Reagan. I personally do not believe in the Robin Hood and getting into my business mentality of Democratic ideals. This is my own view and I love my democratic friends out there that disagree. Really, I love you all. I hate that we have this two party system of us against them. I want us all to get along.

I think that the playing unfair stuff is getting how of control and the end does not justify the means. I sure wish people could look beyond this propaganda and attacking but the information overload is hard to decipher. I will say at least Obama knew what he was getting into.

Peace,

Robyn





0 Comments: