Saturday, September 20, 2008

Democrats on TV and the Negative, Mean Tone. Bill Maher, Sandra Bernhard.


I just have to comment on this. After seeing what Bill Maher said last night and the disgusting psychotic rant by Sandra Bernhard last week I just had to say that I don't know if it is just me but the mean and cruel tone by these comedians is really out of control. In the Sandra Bernahard video, I cold not believe the laughter at the pre adolesent name calling she was displaying. It wasn't funny. And my son and I were trying to figure out why people were laughing at that. Where was the comedy? Anyway, I notice that sort of thing directed more towards Republican candidates and I wish I knew why. :) I know there is mud on both sides but the really nasty, mean stuff like this so called comedy is crazy.

0 Comments: