Friday, September 5, 2008

I am a huge fan of Character, Sacrifice and Tenacity. John McCain!!

I have to admit, I loved Senator McCain's speech last night, it made me cry. I am going to try and be impartial as much as I can. I watched pretty much most of the DNC and all of the RNC. Alot of my Democratic friends refused to watch the RNC. I am a Republican. I believe in the ideals of the Republicans. The problem is that George Bush is corrupt. He did not implement any of these ideals. This is why I love McCain so much. I challenge everyone to speak about what you love about your candidate. We are all in this together. I could not find Mccain's full speech so I put in the part that made me cry. This is not saying much because I cry at everything. I almost cried at Obama's speech because I knew how much it meant to many of those people to see an African American be nominated. I am from Colorado too and almost cried when they covered up the ring of fame at Mile High too. LOL Let's respect each other. If James Carville and Mary Matalin can do it so can we!



0 Comments: