Thursday, November 13, 2008

United States Flag Etiquette and Rules and Regulations.


In light of our new post about a man that is flying the flag upside down in protest of the election of Barrack Obama,  we thought we would post the way to fly our flag.  If you are upset with something about the USA,  do not use the flag.  You are saying you dislike America.  I was so upset this year while watching the Summer Olympics in China.  I saw so many Flag rules broken.  My family came from people on the Mayflower.  And my grandfather belonged to the Son's of the American revolution.  My family fought in the first wars of this country.  I was taught to respect our country and our flag.  I know these kids at the Olympics didn't know any better but the schools should be teaching this.  So here they are.  


Home
RSS Feed
Email Subscribe
Tell a Friend

0 Comments: