Thursday, October 2, 2008

Gwen Ifill, the moderator of VP Debate is in a wheelchair.

Interesting,  she is concerned about her reputation.  This problem with her book is not about her,  it is about a very, very important debate and fariness.  And she has a habit of not telling people important information.  This is a problem in my view. 

Gwen Ifill is the moderator of tonight's debate between Sarah Palin and Joe Biden. She surprised many when she showed up for the debate in a wheelchair. It turns out she injured herself on Monday and needs the chair to get around. 

She probably won't need the chair for the actual debates. Either way, Gwen Ifill doesn't care what the blogosphere has to say about her in any event.

"I’ve got a pretty long track record covering politics and news, so I’m not particularly worried that one-day blog chatter is going to destroy my reputation," she said. "The proof is in the pudding. They can watch the debate tomorrow night and make their own decisions about whether or not I’ve done my job."

Indeed we shall, Ifill. Indeed we shall.



Home
RSS Feed
Email Subscribe
Tell a Friend

0 Comments: