Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Alana Love, Pregnant Bunny Ranch "Employee" on Howard Stern This Morning


Alana Love: Diary From The Bunny Ranch

(Alana Love started working last week at the Moonlite Bunny Ranch, a legal brothel in Nevada. She is single, 20 years old and seven months pregnant. She told her story on the Howard Stern show this morning and will share her thoughts and experiences with Scandalist readers in this diary. Check back weekly for updates.)

Tuesday, Nov. 25

Today was my first day at the ranch. I’ve always wanted to do this and when my baby comes, I think I will be able to give her a better life. I was really excited to start today. I know some people will be critical of my choice, but it’s my life. I am an adult. I’m not doing anything to harm my baby — and it’s legal.

I started my day by getting a tour of the ranch. After my tour, I went to my first lineup, where we girls line up and a customer comes in to choose one - or more haha - of us for a party . A nervous looking 27-year-old man came in and looked me up and down and picked me out of the line. I was more shocked than anything that I was picked. There are so many beautiful women. I took the man to a room with my beautiful friend Ashley and we had an amazing threesome. After the first hour, he kept rebooking and rebooking. He wanted another half an hour, then a half an hour in the hot tub. We had a great time.

So far I think this will be a pretty good life. I wonder all the time what my baby will look like and what she will want to do with her life. I’m not sure how I will feel if she wants to do this kind of work. Obviously if she is over 18, I won’t be able to second guess it. If she is under my own roof, I would have to second guess her. Either way, I am going to support her. If she did it right, it would be ok. I could definitely tell her about all the wrongs and rights! That’s all for now…

Love,

Alana


0 Comments: