Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Unions just Shot Themselves in the Foot!!

The unions just stubborned their way out of a job. My ex has been a Union carhauler for 15 years. He was laid off in August. He was so pro Obama. And he is supposedly a Republican. My son and I told him that Obama was not going to get his job back just because he is pro Union. I pointed out that the union is not going to help when the companies go out of business. He thought the savior would save his job.

Well, two things happened. I think alot of why the market tanked was because Obama was elected and even before he was elected I think that had alot to do with the reason the market was dropping. And now because the UAW would not budge on their unreasonable demands again, they are not going to get a bailout. There may not even be a UAW someday.

….I have watched these unions for years they do nothing but complain constantly. They just complained their way out of a job.

Boy I hate being right.


Home
RSS Feed
Email Subscribe
Tell a Friend

0 Comments: