Friday, September 26, 2008

Here is why I can't vote for Democrats. Even though I think Obama is a good person.

I don’t dislike Obama. I dislike his ideals. I go for the ideals of the Republicans. Now, that does not mean the Republicans have been carrying out their own ideals they have been asleep at the wheel because Bush and many in Congress (Democrats and Republicans)have been bought off and are corrupt. It takes something like the crisis we are in now to wake people up. Most people have been turning their heads because somehow they think that nothing will happen. Now it has and now we know it can happen. Sort of like Katrina. The fact is that I am a fiscal conservative. The Republican ideals fall within that, the Democrats don't even come close. But implementation is another issue.  I could never vote for another party and ideals I that don’t fall into my fiscal conservative beliefs. This is why I voted for Bush. It puts us in a quandary doesn’t it?

Respectfully,

Robyn
ThreeDollarsaday.com


Home
RSS Feed
Email Subscribe
Tell a Friend

0 Comments: