Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Kim Kardashian Posts Bikini Photo of Her at 14 to Disprove Plastic Surgery Rumors



Kim Kardashian posted a picture of herself when she was 14 years old on Tuesday to stop rumors that she has had plastic surgery.

Kardashian, who was recently voted off of "Dancing with the Stars," posted the photo of her on her website, KimKardashian.com. In the photo, the busty 14-year old Kardashian was in a bikini.

The photo showed proof that Kardashian has always been curvy, in addition to further comments she posted on the site. "I hope after seeing this you guys will never ask me a plastic surgery question again," Kardashian wrote on her blog. "I have had a size C since I was 11 years old!"

"So one day I will definitely get a lift, but I am waiting until after I have kids," continued Kardashian, who is dating New Orleans Saints star Reggie Bush. "Until then I rely on a great supportive bra! LOL!"

"All the butt implant rumors are just so not true and now just silly to me," said Kardashian, the star of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians"

Two weeks ago, Kardashian posted videos of her trying on size 26 jeans after comments were made that she lived about her measurements to "Dancing with the Stars".

"My measurements are 34, 26, 39. But remember I am 5'2" and ½ and everyone carries their weight in different places," said Kardashian on her blog. Soon after, she posted the videos of her trying on three of her favorite pair of size 26 jeans on her site.


Home
RSS Feed
Email Subscribe
Tell a Friend

0 Comments: